Thursday 15 November 2007

Bathrooms, Restaurants and Rugs

Julian and Dorothy are having their bathroom done. Julian is very pleased because their bathroom has been a nightmare for a long time, very damp and full of condensation with paint coming off all the walls. Hopefully this will now be sorted out and the bathroom can come up to the standard of the rest of their flat.

Madeleine rang last night to say she had enjoyed herself on Saturday. She recommended the Wolseley, which is apparently very good indeed. It used to be the car showroom near the Savoy. I shall have to inspect it. I mentioned my possible birthday at the Gay Hussar, and she may be able to come along. I do hope so. She is going to come and have a look at my Chech rug, which may be good in her sitting room as she has a blue chair and something in a terracotta colour, both of which are in the rug. It would be nice to see it go to a good home rather than sell it on Ebay.

I am full of good intentions to go to the Hayward today. We shall see.

No comments: