Saturday 3 November 2007

Birthday, Malvolio and Wood in the Hall

Decided to give Evon some l' Occitane stuff for her birthday so found a large soap and body lotion. I wrapped these in full page art reproductions from Tate etc. Glad to be recycling these. I shall try and keep myself awake with some coffee and eventually toddle off to Brick Lane for drinks. Fortunately Kate is also coming.

Malvolio has used the giant cat poo box now I have taken the flap off the front. As with the other one he is only weeing in it so far. He has also taken to pacing around the flat again. I am seriously wondering if there is a mouse somewhere which would explain his intense interest.

My neighbour tells me the wood in the hall needs to be moved tomorrow as he is having his front door repaired and the space is needed to be able to remove the door from its hinges on Tuesday. I said that Dorothy and Julian are coming around tomorrow, presumably late afternoon or early evening, and he will help them with it, but has guests for lunch so won't be able to help before.

No comments: