Monday 26 November 2007

No Derek, Lost Addresses and Hairy Christmas


Thank goodness Derek just emailed me that he got his dates mixed up and can't make it. Which means I can hibernate a bit, eat some rubbish for lunch, and pop out to do a bit of shopping before the theatre tonight. Then I can have an early night before the trip to the Geffrye Museum tomorrow.

I have been doing some Christmas cards but can't find most of the addresses. I shall just have to dig into past diaries and address books.

Dorothy sent me an interesting link about how mediaeval peasants used to virtually hibernate for months during winter.

I have failed to find my address book or old diaries. Rather impatiently put up a wreath and long spray embellished with large fir cones on the mantelpiece. It looks a bit hairy I think.

No comments: