Monday 5 November 2007

Rewiring and Failure to Attend Exhibition

Dorian has kindly offered to rewire my three old favourite lamps, so this is excellent news.

I spent the morning recovering from the shock of the change in the flooring plan.

Also arrived, an email forwarded by Romy from the accountant offering to come to the office on the day we are taking the pensioners on an outing, which will not of course be possible, but I think he is trying to be helpful. If the bank statements have not come by Tuesday a new date will have to be arranged anyway. I should be working an extra day next week because I am taking time off this week. I am running out of days fast.

I intended to go to the exhibition 'Painting of Modern Life' at the Hayward today, but this was upset by the carpenter's call this morning and I now have to try and think how to get rid of the last one or two pieces of furniture in the hall. Friday is taken up with fetching a lampshade at the Cockpit Arts place, and Saturday is very full. I have to await a grocery delivery and then meet Madeleine for lunch. She is keen on Dragon Castle, and if there is a private function there we shall aim for Chinatown.

No comments: