Tuesday 25 March 2008

?All Fools Reunion Lunch - Or Not

I am a bit confused about our supposed reunion on 1st April. I understood that Lesley A was booking a box at Sarastro, but when I emailed about the time, I discovered nothing had been booked and it was not certain Lesley would be there. Karen was suggesting somewhere in Primrose Hill? and said there would only be seven or eight of us. Although I accept it would be a long lunch hour, I think Primrose Hill would be a very long way to go and have made a counter suggestion, again, of Arbutus. At least Soho is doable from our office, though we would have preferred the Boot and Flogger. We shall see. Apparently Stephen is hosting a 'musical evening' on Thursday and will be rehearsing so won't be there, which is a bit of a shame. I have said I will speak to Romy about the Primrose Hill thing. Apparently the restaurant, called l'Absinthe, is getting good press.

No comments: