Monday 24 March 2008

End of Easter

I spent the day filling the dishwasher and washing machine. It really has been dull outside.

Had a surprise call from Nibby who has been asked to exhibit by a friend later this year in Kangaroo Valley.

I bought a claret jug on Ebay, so shall decant my smart red wines into this at dinner. I was about to buy a sugar caster, then remembered a silver job lot I had previously bought including a dressing table jar with a silver ornate top with accidental small holes in the mouldings as it is rather worn. Tested it with some caster sugar and it is perfect. It will come into its own in the strawberry season.

It is so boring, people have started to post pretend comments which are thinly disguised ads, this time for a tea company, which I have rejected.

No comments: