Monday 3 March 2008

Annoying Leg Again

I slept at the other end of my bed today and my leg was much better, but I was too tired to go to the doctor anyway. I was having a rest this afternoon, and the phone rang, so moved over to answer it and twisted my knee again, so I can now hardly move again. It is very painful even trying to get around the house, but I am due to go to work tomorrow. Perhaps it will be OK when I have slept at the bottom of my bed again tonight. I think Dorothy was a bit annoyed when I didn't take a message as the phone was for some web application and may have been employment for Dorothy, but I had been asleep and was in too much pain from twisting my leg while answering the phone.

It is 4.35pm and Malvolio is already pacing up and down this table, ready to eat again. I shall have to order more catfood as he is running out of dry catfood.

About to go to bed. I have rested the leg most of the day and I hope that resting it overnight will help things for tomorrow.

No comments: