Thursday 13 March 2008

Traumatic Taxi Ride and More Cabbage, Ugh!

Just back from meeting friends from college. I do wish I could stop wittering on at people. They withstood the onslaught very well, however and we discussed art, our art, or lack of in my case, fellow students and so on. I passed on best wishes from several others. Left to return home and it was pouring with rain but eventually managed to get a taxi. I very rarely use seat belts, and braking very suddenly, the driver deposited me on the floor in order to avoid a collision. Slightly shaken, but protected by many layers of excess fat, I managed to crawl back onto the seat, arriving home without injury.

The cabbage soup diet really is tedious. Two bowls so far tonight, making about four so far today. May have a little more fruit. I found some rather good clementines which I shall try later.

The cleaner has been and the house is much improved. Embarrassingly though, she remade the bed which I had stripped in order to change the sheets. Oh well.

No comments: