Saturday 8 March 2008

Theatre Matinee, My Cat and Cooking Again

Just back from'Legal Fictions' with Edward Fox at the Savoy. The first play was a two hander, and was rather too long, but made up for by the second play, which was good fun, though rather old fashioned. The acting and scenery were good and we hope our punters all enjoyed it.

Malvolio is pleased to see me - possibly due to feeding time, but is throwing himself at me and purring satisfactorily - he really does sing for his supper.

I have just made some rather good boeuf Bourgignonne. I also did a grocery order to be delivered on Friday morning from Tesco, who stock both maple syrup and Angostura bitters. I shall soon be able to make champagne cocktails and am trying to persuade Dorian to do these at the Lye Torng since they are so easy to make.

No comments: