Monday 17 March 2008

More Bread, Great Telly and Good Clothes


Made some more soda bread. Successfully, so I never need to buy bread again. I have also found a recipe which uses spelt flour for sodabread, so will try that too.

Dorothy and Julian came around last night. The place was a bit of a mess, but Julian rushed around gathering rubbish and tidying the place. Meanwhile Dorothy fixed the TV. I can now get BBC1 and 2 and lots of other channels on digital, and ITV, channel 4 on terrestrial, but not such a good reception because of the indoor aerial. The digital channels are very good. Dorothy also fixed up the DVD player.

Now I have to think about how to dispose of the huge telly in the bedroom.

The Land's End clothes came today. Excellent quality and good fit, though I will have to have a skirt shortened and the sleeves shortened on a matching jacket. I shall definitely buy more from them and recommend them to anyone. I was particularly pleased with the tops.

No comments: