Sunday 2 March 2008

Is My Flat Still My Own?

On re-reading the Indigo letter, at the bottom it says that ' to ensure we can resolve this issue before 2008-02-27 we would need to hear from you in the next 2-3 days. Of course I have not been opening my post and am now wondering whether indeed my house has been repossessed in absentio by mistake in some court! The date must have come from somewhere and sounds as though it would be the date of a hearing. You are not safe in your own? home these days, though I suspect I would have received some communication about a court hearing, apart from this letter! We shall see. No one has arrived yet with crowbars to prise me out, though I may considering hiring some musclebound security guards to safeguard my front door. Malvolio will mount a rearguard defence against all comers.

Will risk nipping out and buying the Sunday papers now.

No comments: