Monday 31 March 2008

Successful Clothes and Successful Lunch

Seems the spring social was not too popular, unsurprisingly.

I ordered a few more things from Land's End which have just arrived, and the dresses just need shortening, otherwise all fits and looks fine. Also a dress from La Redoute which looks great and came with a free offer of a full six piece cutlery set and picnic plates in melamine in a kind of mauve colour which will look fine for eating outside.

Out to lunch again today with Dorian. We are going to the Waterloo Brasserie. Tomorrow is the April Fool's lunch with the Telly victims at Papageno.

It was an excellent lunch, I had crab, which they now serve sensibly off ice, and we shared a super chocolate mousse and coconut meringue, plenty for two.

I collected my skirt, and handed in two dresses to be shortened which I shall pick up on Wednesday afternoon after work.

No comments: