Wednesday 5 March 2008

Leg, Victim Reunion and Word from Nephew

Actually managed to get the bus into work, but fell by the wayside at lunch time after walking to the bank, so went home in the afternoon and lifted the offending leg back onto the bed. I really think it is improving though, and so does Romy, so the quacks may be wrong, not for the first time in my case.

Heard from some of my new telly victim pals about a possible reunion. Romy suggested All Fool's Day, which seems appropriate. We shall see.

My nephew emailed and says he has a new job and may manage to make it to the metropolis for a meeting, possibly with Dorothy and Julian also. May put my new found cooking skills to the test, possibly. Hopefully my leg will improve in the meantime. Still doing washing from last week. May come to the end of it tomorrow with the bedding still to do.

No comments: