Thursday 6 March 2008

Leg Slightly Better

Dorothy and Julian are offering to change my sleeping arrangements and swap my bedroom and living room. As I was limping around so badly on Sunday, poor Julian was imagining that this was the beginning of a rapid decline in my ability to move at all. As my leg is now recovering and my diagnosis rather than the quacks appears to be correct, I have suggested moving the TV into the sitting room instead, or even buying a new, smaller TV for the living room. They will have a look and see if there is something they can find me.

Romy is due to disappear to Spain next week so we have spent the day stuffing envelopes with holiday offers for the punters which we shall send out soon. We are due for a theatre matinee visit on Saturday, which should be good.

To my amazement, received a mother's day card from my first husband, inscribed 'with love, affection and respect' - a bit of a surprise, but rather sweet.

No comments: