Tuesday 18 March 2008

Clothes and Mystery Noise

Picked up my altered clothes tonight and had a quick citron vodka shot at the Lye Torng on the way home.

Rather strangely, I keep hearing this weird two tone sound, which goes off once, then again later. Mainly in the kitchen and only since yesterday. I rushed around in case it was my mobile battery, my phone off the hook, or my fridge or freezer left open, but no. Asked my neighbour upstairs and he has no idea. Coincidentally some new people moved in next door yesterday and I am wondering if they have some strange electrical equipment which keeps going off. The problem is, it only does it once, so there is no time to try and locate where the noise is coming from. Then again a while later. Weird.Just been in the kitchen again and heard it three times. It seems to be coming from upstairs. I shan't be able to relax until I discover what it is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I randomly found your blog while searching for info on the painter R.B. Kitaj... I don't know how I ended up here, but, maybe your smoke detector needs new batteries.