Sunday 16 March 2008

To Cook or Not to Cook


I shall have to make some more sodabread today. I found a recipe for Spelt bread in Borough Market, and since I seem to have a bag of Spelt flour lying in the cupboard, am quite tempted to make Spelt bread. I shall have to think about this as it is proper bread made with yeast which could be rather chancy given my lack of cooking skills.

I have just returned from a trip down the Walworth Road to Argos where I purchased a recommended indoor aerial. I also found a charity shop selling lots of wool, so got a couple of balls of giant wool in a creamy colour. I shall attempt to make some pom poms with them. It is a horrible day today, windy and pouring with rain. Which is why I have finished the rather inexpert pom poms, above

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.