Tuesday 11 March 2008

Pretend Blog Comments, Plants and Health Grumbles

Someone who shall be nameless keeps submitting comments to my blog which are completely irrelevant. On Googling the nameless one, it becomes apparent that it is an ad for some stupid game, and also submits the same meaningless comment to other blogs which publish them. I don't mind advertising if it is relevant and pays me, but will not publish pretend 'comments' which are simply ads. So there!

My lily is blooming well. I have brought in my broken Amaryllis as it appears to have yet another tiny shoot, which will probably come to nothing, but I live in hopes. Otherwise it will have to be planted outside along with the lily when it has finished blooming.

Unfortunately I think the quacks may be right in part about my failing leg. It was getting so much better when I twisted it again yesterday, so is obviously quite unstable and prone to problems. However, in general it has been much improved by lying on the other side, though unfortunately that is the side with the bad hip, which wakes me up frequently during the night. I suspect this blog is getting more and more medical which will make it an even more boring read (and write). Hard fromage, reader - if indeed there is one by now!

No comments: