Friday 26 June 2009

Friday and Saturday Morning


Another SE1 dinner tonight. Must go through my wines to try and find a sauvignon blanc or pinot noir. There is always the pinot grigio left behind last week, which might be ok though it is very light.

Long lunchtime meeting at the office which went on all afternoon,and there's no air conditioning, so I became very hot and felt a bit faint, which affected my concentration rather a lot.

Just found Kooky's drugs in the bathroom cupboard into where I had tidied them for last week's dinner party.

Attempted a rather dreary little painting from last year's calendario Romano. I even manage to make priestly beefcake look crap. While I was painting him I noticed an obvious little hole in his right ear where he used to wear an earring before being called to higher things.

No comments: