Sunday 7 June 2009

Sunday Afternoon


'Lost' a couple of hours this morning. I went back to bed and didn't wake up until about 2pm and thought it was 11am. Too tired to get the papers, so had a Bloody Mary in Lye Torng. Everyone sympathetic there, and when I got back there was a bunch of lilies with a note 'For Fetish' outside my door. I think it was from my neighbour upstairs. I had just collected myself but this started me off again. I put the lilies in the window with a couple of pink roses from the garden.

Julian is hot to trot on the cat question, and has already fallen in love with a snap of a cat she's seen on Gumtree, apparently needing rehoming because the owner is allergic. She will go and see it soon, if she likes she will bring it back and if I don't want it says she will keep it. I don't see Dorothy taking to a cat, so I can see I shall probably soon acquire another cat PDQ. We shall see.

No comments: