Friday 12 June 2009

Teething Problems with New Cat

Just read that I did it wrong - should have shut him in the studio with his poo station down one end and food and drink, not let anyone else in and just gone in to feed him and talk to him. It seems some cats like a bonding room where they hang out for a week or so. They hate loud noises such as hoovering. I shall shut him in on Wednesday when Annie comes and tell her not to hoover. I just hope she doesn't let him out of the room and open the back door so he escapes. May remove back door keys as a precaution. I shall shut him in my studio when I have to do the dinner party on Saturday week.

Julian is here and helped me clear out the studio a bit, releasing the sofa as a cat bed and removing the cloths from the floor so he can wander about. I put his tray in the room and he ate a few morsels of dry cat food. Julian is down with him now while I watch the soaps. Apparently he is walking around a little which is progress.

No comments: