Thursday 18 June 2009

Mystery Diner, Kooky and Cameo



I am curious about the identity of my mystery diner, replacing Jo. Will it be Juanita, someone else, or indeed no one at all? Intriguing, this element of uncertainty.

Kooky spent another night under the sofa in the studio, which seems to be his preferred sleeping place, but made an appearance this morning. I shall have breakfast before feeding him, as lateish feeding morning and evening fits in very well with things, and means I don't have to rush back to feed him in the evenings.

My second cameo arrived today (above). This is between 1950's and 1970's. Fairly ordinary silver and marcasite mount, but the carving is quite good. The first one is larger but flatter, from a similar period, and again, not badly carved. I will post the snap of this when I manage to get it in focus.

No comments: